Our vision is-To Raise the rural students as a responsible, competent and professionally efficient global citizen. .
KIPS family is dedicated to implement progressive curriculum by collaborative planning, and organizing resources with strong co-ordination among Student-teacher-parent. We work together taking rigorous efforts to create safe and nurturing environment for learners to achieve our motto- “Nurture the Future”.
Dear Students, Parents and all Well Wishers, Kranti International Public School , Kundal is institutionalized as per the dreams of the Freedom Fighter, Kranti Agrani, Shri Late G D Bapuso Lad. At KIPS, we envision the dream of “raising farmers and other rural area students to the international standards by providing best suitable human and physical resources to empower Excellency in School Education”. The world is starving out of Peace, prosperity and Love for all mankind. Our school campus is fostering all these needs by inculcating moral values and core elements to mould future generations.
At KIPS our goal is to craft foundation of self dependent, leading, competent human resource for the nation. This will help the learner to endure the changing world firmly and lead happy, prosperous and peaceful life. To achieve this goal following aims are outlined
• Provide equal opportunities for all students.
• Provide continuous reconstruction of learning experiences.
• Promotion of technical skill and vocational efficiency at all stages (Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Higher secondary) in school.
• Encourage self expression through originality, creativity and inventiveness in students’ activities.
• Development of practical approach to bookish/ theoretical knowledge.
• Development of ability of constructive and independent thinking in each pupil.
• Development of the capacity of the pupil to sift truth from falsehood, fact from propaganda, and to reject the dangerous appeal of fanaticism and prejudice.
• Development of Democratic citizenship in students by inculcating core elements like- Passion for social justice, Spirit of true patriotism, Internationalism, Tolerance, Clearness in thinking, speech and writing, respect to new ideas.
• Cultivating rich interests in aesthetic sense, releasing the sources of creative energy in the students so that they may be able to appreciate their cultural heritage.
• Development of qualities for leadership to make the students assume the responsibility of leadership in the social, political, industrial or cultural fields-in their own small groups.
The main objective of educating children is “BETTER INDIVIDUAL, A BETTER LEARNER” a suitable environment has to be created for better learning. We have following implications to attain this-
• Focus on need based learning.
• Increase learner’s self-direction.
• Focus on learner’s self-actualization.
• Stress on self discipline and self- control.
• Advocate mutual tolerance and social understanding.
• Prepare to understand and master their physical environment.